The Student Research Advisory Committee is pleased to announce funding for grants in support of faculty-mentored student research. This might include software purchases, lab expendables, small equipment purchases, studio supplies, purchase of library resources, and other costs associated with a faculty-student collaborative research project.
- Requests must be submitted by faculty
- These funds cannot be used for travel
- Funds can be used to leverage existing resources
- It is unlikely that more than about $2,500 will be granted to a single project.
- The proposal should reflect a realistic cost estimate, even if the cost exceeds $2,500. Support beyond $2,500 is possible, just not likely
To apply for these funds, please complete this short application. The deadline for applications is March 1st. Funding decisions will be made quickly to benefit projects that are in progress. Funds must be used by the end of the fiscal year (June 30th).by