- Be sure to register.
- Be on time. Look at the draft program to find the time and location of your presentation or poster.
- Posters will be available in Petit Salon. The poster session will be in Grand Salon
- Each oral presentation is given 15 minutes to present and five minutes for question and answers. During the question and answer period, the people giving the next presentation should be preparing so their talk can start on time. Moderators will help make such each session stays on schedule.
- Oral presentations will be judged by a panel of faculty, staff, and community members. Awards for outstanding presentations will be given.
- Do not miss the art exhibits in Napa Hall.
|8:00am – 10:00am||Registration (Del Norte)|
|8:30am – 10:00am||Poster Session I & Exhibits (Grand & Petite Salon)|
|10:00am – 11:00am||Keynote Speaker (Del Norte)|
|11:00am – 12:30pm||Presentations (Del Norte)|
|12:30pm – 1:30pm||Lunch (North Quad)|
|1:30pm – 3:00pm||Poster Session II & Exhibits (Grand & Petite Salon)|
|3:00pm – 4:00pm||Awards & Desserts (North Quad)|
The SAGE Student Research Conference is supported through a generous grant from SAGE Publications.by